1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Design!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by sglawn, Apr 26, 2004.

1. sglawn

sglawn LawnSite Member

Hey guys,
    I am thinking about trying one of these comp. programs to design some landscaping. I do the convetional drawing right now, but I would like to see what I can do with the comp. software. I don't know what program I should try or buy. If you have any suggestions let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Zach

2. Lombardi

Lombardi LawnSite Senior Member

I currently have PUNCH! but will probably be buying Pro Landscape this week. I used Punch for almost 3 years. It is very affordable, around $70.00, and easy to use. If you are just starting out, I would recommend Punch because of the low cost.
    Pro Landscape is extremely expensive, $1200.00, but it has a lot more features and the 2D designs seem much easier to use. A few years ago I couldn't justify the cost for Pro, but now my business has grown and I hope to have Pro pay for itself this season. Good Luck.

3. sglawn

sglawn LawnSite Member

thanks, i really appreciate it.

4. Exess100

Exess100 LawnSite Member
    from N.Y.

is there a web site for that "punch" software? I would like to read up on it and maybe preview it. Thanks

5. Lombardi

Lombardi LawnSite Senior Member

punchsoftware.com