Designer, estimator needed in Arkansas

Discussion in 'Employment' started by allinearth, Sep 24, 2005.

1. allinearth

allinearth LawnSite Senior Member

We need someone who can do design and estimate jobs. Would need to be involved in installation also. Plant Knowledge essential. Construction techniques, irrigation helpfull. Fast pace. We are a small company but with great potential for growth.

2. allinearth

Still looking. E-mail is notEarthworks@Arkansas.net..... Leave out the not. For the right person I would even assist with moving costs.

3. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

hey local arkansas boy here u wanting cad work done im a draftsman full time and mow/landscape also let me know what exactly u r looking for ive got a couple really good friends who help me design and are very artisitc in there stuff but dont use any computer software

4. allinearth

I am looking for someone who can meet with customer and gather info about potential project. Go to the board and design it. Possibly price it and submit to customer. Cad or scale drawing not absolutely necessary but a presentable and understandable proposal is. I have the installers and can get more but I basically need another person to design and sell. I would love to get someone and set them up on hourly plus percentage and watch tem go. Win, win. Last spring I didn't have a chance to keep up. My company has a solid reputation and I want to keep it up.

5. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

well how many hours we talkin because possibly interested in designing for you if hte price is right and do u stay steady in winter drop me a email igtat900@yahoo.com

6. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

who in the hell would want to work in arkansas? i know the people around here dont. why dont you both move up here and ill make you both rich. we run full time year round.

7. allinearth

Jobs would be easy pickings for me up there. I like a challenge. Besides a former hacker from this area moved up to that area and we are still cleaning up after him here. One more thing,,,Everytime I come up there it is 30 degrees colder and I don't recognize the place.:D

8. Brianslawn

everyday i go into town it, it like that. whos the hacker?

9. allinearth

His first name is Aron. If I ever get enough posts I'll pm the last name. Boy did he screw some people here. I heard he went that way. Feel sorry for his next victims.

10. Brianslawn

brianslawn at yahoo dot com is mine.