1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

DESITIN SAVES THE DAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Apr 22, 2001.

1. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I always take Gold bond with me. If I get to that stage, I lay in a nice warm tub for atleast 45 minutes.

I always get those symptoms when walking alot and it is hot out. The combination of sweat and my cheeks a rubin' is what does it. I tried everything, and then when someone told me about gold bond, I always keep it in my landscaper survival kit.

2. Craig Turf Management

Craig Turf Management LawnSite Senior Member

When I close my eyes, I get this mental picture that is quite disturbing. Glad you got some relief.
    Be careful out there. Bill

3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I could have went into further detail, but I don't think too many people want to hear about my hairy......

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

This sounds a little familar. Usually a shot of Johnsons baby powder down the undies in the morning helps things out.

5. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Zinc oxide works as well but doesnt smell like a 2-year old.

6. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with Craig Turf.

7. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

A nights sleep au'natural works well in addition to the diaperrash creams or powders.

Just dont try absorbein jr......It works but itll make you sing just like Jerry Lee Lewis.

Goodness Greatness Great Balls of fire!!!!!!!

8. linky

linky LawnSite Member

You guys are killing me! I walk not ride but i have gotten that stuff also. NO FUN

9. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

After dismissing the disturbing visuals:D (but glad you guys found relief) I'm counting my blessings for the nice soft Dixie seat and for the 18 year olds who run the walk behinds.
    I second the motion for an award for this thread :)

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

The next time you come down here Ed, you will have to try my Chopper. It is so fast, it keeps you dry, like having an on board blow dryer. :D