dethatchers eh?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pleasantholm lawns, Apr 7, 2008.

1. pleasantholm lawns

pleasantholm lawns LawnSite Member

what do you guys recomend for a dethatcher? i just baught a 06 757 60"...i woulda liked to go with JRCO but they dont make one for my model..open to any ideas
    thanks
    ty

2. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Find a welding fabricator and make a JRCO work.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I want to know why a JRCO won't work. I know there is a way, but I want to know what's up with the caster arms that the bracket won't fit...can you explain? It would be better with some pics of your caster arms, as well.. I will go to the website and see if I can find a decent shot and sort of "analyze" the situation. lol:)

4. pleasantholm lawns

pleasantholm lawns LawnSite Member

i havnt ordered anything yet because they provide a list of mowers their dethatchers work on and deer eZ turns isnt on there. i will have to call them tomorrwo because i dont even know if they have dealers in Canade

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I looked at a bunch of pictures of those mowers, and there is no reason I can see why one of those wouldn't work. The only difference I can see is the rectangular shaped tubing used for the caster arms, but that wouldn't affect anything, as the clamp hardware they use is all independent - meaning the pieces of flat stock and the bolts used to clinch them down are all separate. I'll tell you what you COULD do though,...is call JRCO (they are great people to work with), and have him look at one of your mowers. If by chance he has anything questionable about it, he will make it work for you.