1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Devin's Lawns Service. 2011 thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by devins, Jun 29, 2011.

1. devins

devins LawnSite Member

hey everybody its been a while since ive been on here ive got a lot of pictures from this year. first a little info. my name is Devin dunning i started devins lawn service in 2005 when i was ten, doing weed eating for some neighbors. i just turned 16 today and hope im going to get my license in the next week. i have 5 weekly accounts and help a buddy with his 20-some weekly accounts.now on to the pictures. if they load these 2 should be the leaf blower i got last fall and the mower, weed eater, and mower on the trailer.

2. devins

devins LawnSite Member

Only one uploads.. time to make a what-you-call account...photo bucket! thats what its called.

IMG_0397.jpg

3. devins

devins LawnSite Member

here's some pictures

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

4. devins

devins LawnSite Member

here's some pictures of stripes at my houes from this spring, let me know what you think.

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

5. devins

devins LawnSite Member

a couple more and i am done

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice setup and equipment!

7. devins

devins LawnSite Member

thanks bobcat 48.

here's a couple pictures of the blower rack i built for now. later on i plan an doing it all in steel and will change out the pins for locks.but it works for now. and one picture of the truck i use.

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

that blower rack is goofy, I would rater put the blower in the truck or on the floor of the trailer then use that.

9. devins

devins LawnSite Member

i know it does, but it works. it looks better in person, and im probably going to paint it black. the racks on it now (all made of wood) are just till i can figure out the location and setup that works best for me, then ill do them right out of steel.

10. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

do you have a youtube video of the super z ?