1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dicision on Trimmer Racks?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfcare, Mar 11, 2003.

1. turfcare

turfcare LawnSite Senior Member

I am in the market for trimmer racks and etc. I am caught between Jungle Jims setup and Trimmer Traps setup. Has anyone had both and what are the pros and cons of each. If you have had both which do you like better. Thanks.
  2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

i use jungle jims and am thoroughly happy. FYI
  3. SpudsM15

SpudsM15 LawnSite Senior Member

4. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

we use trimmertrap for our trimmers and jungle jims blower pole for our blowers and no complaints thus far. honestly the trimmertrap is better than the jj version(my opinion) another thing is you can get the trimmertrap to hold four trimmers where the jj version only holds three max.
  5. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

I also use both. I like the Trimmer Trap better. JJ's they seem to rattle around more. I also have the TT totem pole it's great also.
  6. Nozzleman

Nozzleman LawnSite Member

Trimmer Traps and like them. I have the two trimmer version and a handheld blower holder.
  7. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Jungle Jim's here, work great. On my blower rack the hole that is drilled for the lock is VERY small.
  8. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Same here.
  9. germann

germann LawnSite Senior Member

We have trimmer traps-and love them. The weed eater racks are very easy to use and hold the trimmers tight. The racks for Stihl backpack blowers are only $50 and work great. I demo'ed everything at the expo and honestly think the Trimmer Trap brand is the best.
  10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Trimmer Trap!