1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Did a blowout and drained a pond today

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Sep 10, 2010.

1. wilbilt

wilbilt LawnSite Member

A pretty tough crowd in here, but lots of expertise. I usually just lurk and try to learn something. I appreciate the opportunity, and if I get smacked, it just goes with the territory.

A great forum -thanks!
  2. wilbilt

wilbilt LawnSite Member

I am partial to Airstreams...but prefer the older trailers. Call me nostalgic.
  3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

AS trailers are for dweebs; real folk travel this way.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

No shiit .......... :dizzy: Gone off the deep end and keeps going.
  5. Inspired

Inspired LawnSite Senior Member

Wait a minute.... Did we have a winter and I missed it? Dang!
  6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

This is one reason we have 3 sizes. 185, 150, 100 cfms. I can mix and match who goes where and mix in some commercial here and there with the 185. My pansy azz does the least amount of work, so I take the little fella. It does a great job for residentials and light commercial.

Question for you winterizing guys - do you let the engine run on the compressor when you are driving from job to job? If it's a block over I leave it running, but I personally usually turn of the compressor after most jobs while I'm driving.
  7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Shut it off unless Im going next door. Have quite a few hoods where I do 10-15 on the same street.