Did a clean-up with my accelerator bagger yesterday! WOW!

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by ranger520, Oct 27, 2002.

1. ranger520

ranger520 LawnSite Member

I did my first clean-up of the year yesterday and used my new accerlerator bagger yesterday. It was worth every penny. Even full of leaves, I could just lift it off and pour it out with ease. The ay the unit mounts on my exmark is so easy to deal with. you just tilt about 5 degrees and pull toward you and the bagger is free.

2. Robert Ewald

Robert Ewald LawnSite Member

I have one that I use on my Scag 61 inch turf tiger, you are correct WOW is the proper term for the performance and ease of use. Do your run doubles. I do and you get better compaction.

3. ranger520

I am running gators on a 36" fixed deck with a 12.5 kawi. I have been told by y dealer that I should not use doubles with that engine combo. I used the gators yesterday and seemed to get great compacting. What are your double that you are using? I have been thinking about trying anyways.

4. Robert Ewald

Robert Ewald LawnSite Member

Every dealer I have ever talked to in my area warns against doubles but once you use them you wont go back. We cut in the rain and get just as good of a cut as when it is dry. They just create so much more suction and air movement. We run a standard ( non- mulching ) high lift on the bottom and a gator on the top. They just pulvorize leaves and stands up the most matted down grass.

5. ranger520

I am going to try it this week. Thanks for the info.

scott

6. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

Got a web sit for this bagger? thanks

7. ranger520

If you are interested in one of these baggers, contact capt devo on the site here and he will get you in with a unbelieveable deal.

8. gogetter

gogetter Banned

ranger, what size did you get? I have a regular metal grassgobbler type and this thing is heavy even before it has anything in it! It's the jumbo size. I wonder what the actual weight is of the two brands to compare.

Those Accelerators are pricey though, phew! But less frequent and lighter dumping would be nice.

9. ranger520

It is so lite I could not believe it. with a fully compacted load I can lift and dump it all day and not get fatigued. Contact capt devo on the site here and he will hook you up for $410 delivered to your door. I dont believe you can get the grass gobbler and leaf gobbler extention for that. any more info email me.

scott