1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Did a trim/bed cleanup today..

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Str8Liner, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Str8Liner

Str8Liner LawnSite Member

Here's a little before and after

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks real nice.great job.
  3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great...Of course I could never say anything bad about a Steeler's fan!!!! :drinkup:
  4. Great job, THAT is how you do a cleanup
  5. ShooterK2

ShooterK2 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, looks real good.
  6. Str8Liner

Str8Liner LawnSite Member

Thank you thank you guys.. I surprisingly made it through in 4hrs with the customer's interruptions (you know they always want everything trimmed "tighter"). The wonders of pruning shears and a tanaka. My original quote included mulch and was higher but the customer just waned it cleaned out. Then half-way through they told me since after cleaningup it looked like it needed mulch, I should just mulch it for only the cost of the mulch! I stood my ground that I was doing what Im payed for and they got over it.

STEELERS !!!
  7. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice.
  8. ShooterK2

ShooterK2 LawnSite Senior Member

Man, you do a good job for people and they always want to take advantage of you. Way to stand your ground, man.
  9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I agree, looks tons better.
  10. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Look at them real serious and say, "I've given it some thought and I think I'll just do everything for my cost, since your such nice people. Chuckle and get back to work."

People would not dream of going to work only to get paid for the gas it took to drive their, but have no problem asking us to do it for our cost.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: