1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

did anyone see

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mole, Mar 12, 2004.

1. mole

mole LawnSite Member

The ad in Lawn and landscape magazine for Great dane?. You can get a super surfer stand on Chariot rider Scamper walk behind three weed wackers hedge trimmers trailor its about 23,000.00 worth of equipment for 230 a month. All they dont give you is the truck to pull it.
  2. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Yeah,and it'll only take you 8 years to pay for it,even if you get it without any financing charges.
    What great deal(Not)
  3. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Well how many months do you have to pay for that though, and what is the interest.
  4. workaholic

workaholic LawnSite Senior Member

Dont think so...
  5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

which month? march. if it was for feb i havent seen that one.

whats the finance rate?
  6. JDRep2

JDRep2 LawnSite Member

John Deere Credit is offering the program. It's refered to the INTRODUCTORY Payment Program.The first 12 months are 1% of the total amount financed, the remaining months are calculated at 3% of the total amount financed. This equates to a term of 51 months @ 9.9%. Use it if you want to leverage the first twelve months with revenue stream. Or they offer 3.9% at some dealerships. Also, the IPP will allow you to finance your trailer as well.
  7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

yup, I was just looking at that ad about 15 mins ago. The question though is how long are the payments? I think that it would be a great deal for a small operation
  8. JDRep2

JDRep2 LawnSite Member

Total length of the financing is 51 months. Works for Green or Yellow equipment.
  9. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm on the JD payment plan. I used it last year to, I'ts nice if you buy a mower and have small payments, then pay it off in the summer. As far as the ad shown yeah its $230, for the first year, then probably closer to 600 the next, and your paying in some pretty good interest.