did bobcat discontinue the a300?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Dec 20, 2007.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

there not showing anymore specs on the website. but my salesman tried to sell me one few months ago lol

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Do they show the specs for A220 or whatever the smaller one is. It would not surprise me if they discontinued it. I cant be a big seller, not that it isn't a cool idea but the market is pretty limited.

3. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought they only made the one size of AWS?

4. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

It wouldn't surprise me if they discontinued it. Great idea, but I don't care what anyone says, that machine HAS to be a maintenance pig. And it's heavy and I'd be afraid to take it out of AWS mode, the thought of skidding around while those CV's are locked up gives me the willies, such a weak point that could snap so easy.

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Come to think of it, I haven't seen them around either.

6. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I know of one contractor that has the older 220, he's just nuts about it, he takes it eveywhere his JCB Zoom Boom can't go.

8. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

I Talked To My Salesman Today They Did Not Discontinue The A300 He Said They Still Do Infact Sell Them But Most Guys Are Just Buying The S300 Because Its Cheaper Because The A300 Has That Aws

9. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

mrsops -- just a suggestion -- when you type, you may want to turn off Caps Lock. That'll get rid of every single word being capitalized. :)

And I don't trust the Bobcat website right now... I hope they're still working on it.

10. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

1. It Looks Like He Is Typing His Posts On His Cel Phone

2. The new Bobcat website is shite, IMO.