1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Did I do wrong?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Kev's Lawncare, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not saying that I agree with the way things went down, but if this guy were servicing his customers to their satisfaction before you began subcontracting them, they would have never attempted to call you.
  2. tjgray

tjgray LawnSite Senior Member

Not necessarily true Mo. Our contractor has some pretty decent techs working for him but when it comes to doing the job I am partial when I say that they don't hold a candle to my baby bear :)

We get a lot of PITA properties subbed off to us simply because our contractor knows we can turn them around.

Now I know Kevins situation was different and the contractor he subbed from has only himself to blame for the dis-satisfied customers *or maybe he didn't who knows how many he has working for him*

My point is that when you are sub-contracting for a company you are acting as an extension of that company and should only represent that company. Anything less is not acceptable in my eyes :)