1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Did i miss something

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BOTURF, Mar 3, 2005.

BOTURF LawnSite Senior Member

Did i miss something in the fact that everyone seems to give fareway lawn( calvin) a hard time . Did he stick his foot in his mouthj or something that i missed Detail man details
  2. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

i like CALVIN and hobs!
  3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I have to borrow the Lazy Sunday Book
  4. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

he's been banned 5+ times, yet comes back again and again. he's a moron who drive a wb mower down 20 something stairs and couldn't get it back up,left it there overnight and the kid at the house drove it through a fence. says he has a topless women mowing service in mind... etc
  5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I have to hear the story about that :)
  6. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I'd love to have topless women cut my grass...in an artistic way of course :rolleyes:
  7. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

8. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Oh don't forget the fact that he will change is business name to "Ching's Lawn Care" to target the Asian population or "O'Riely's Lawn Care" to target the Irish population. Then there is the "Student Lawn Care" and claims he is a college student looking for extra money to pay his tuition. And the list could go on.................
  9. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Remember that show 227? There was a dude named Calvin in that and the old lady that would always be at the front porch window would yell "Caaaaaaaaaaaaaalvin". That's what I think of. I never know where fareway is coming from. I can't tell if he is just messing around or he's just silly or really some kind of idiot. Quiet calvin.
  10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Calvin is a true propellor head. Period

The only one dumber than him that I can remember over the years was The Lawn Choupique from new Orleans I seem to remember. Now he was real idiot and was banned. At least he stays away...wish we could say the same for Calvin aka Casey aka Jack D aka Ultimate aka Fareway...get my drift?