Did I pay too much - EXmark Lazer Z CT - $5,999

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by aporzondek, Jun 4, 2004.

1. aporzondek

aporzondek LawnSite Member

I just bought a new 2004 Lazer Z CT 52-19 kaw for $5,999 in Michigan. Did I pay too much?

I've seen some comparisons to the Hustler Fastrak and starting wonder if I made the right choice. I hope my dealer didn't take me for a ride.

Aaron

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Aaron,

Congratulations and welcome to the team! That's right in line with our MSRP so you were treated right. If you were interested in durability of the drive train, engine, frame etc. you made the right choice. If were interested in cut quality when side discharging and mulching you also made the right choice.

Don't tell anybody but there's a rear bagger coming late this fall or early next spring for the CT as well.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks

Terry

3. lawnmowingboys

lawnmowingboys LawnSite Member

I took delivery on mine 5/16/04. Same machine, same price. Three weeks later, you'll be happy. Just like me.

4. Fire/Grass

Fire/Grass LawnSite Member

Aaron, I just posted a thread earlier on the CT. How do you like your 52". Do you feel that it has plenty of power in the applications you are using it in? Are you using it for business or just to cut your private residence? Any info would be great.

Thanks

5. aporzondek

aporzondek LawnSite Member

Thanks Terry! I do feel good about my choice, ExMark has an excellent reputation.

Fire/Grass,

The 52 is working great for me. I am not in the business, bought it to cut my lawn , 1.5 acres.

I had bought the CT 48/18-Kohler and cut once with it, I then decided that I wanted the 52/19 to give me a little more power and reduce my cutting time. I called my local dealer and they upgraded me the next day. I do notice more power out of the 19-Kaw, also the 52 cut is easier for trimming.

So far, I'm extremenly pleased, the machine is a pleasure to drive. This is my first z-turn, took me no time to get used to the controls.

Aaron

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Aaron,

I've always been partial to the 52's on the CT and HP for some of the same reasons you like it.

Congrats!

Terry