Did some new updating to the Z-Spray.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jackedf150, Jul 26, 2011.

1. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I was at a recent class at Purdue and saw the new Z-Sprays had some new things on them mine didnt, so I had to do some updating. The new computer runs off the machine battery so no more replacing batterys. It does a bit more stuff than the garmin unit. And the new deflector kit has the lock cable like the accuway cable.

computer 1.jpg

computer 2.jpg

computer 3.jpg

deflecter 1.jpg

2. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

nice.......... have to give them a call...

3. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Beautiful guys are always thinking outside the box, another nice touch to the most productive, best built,outstanding customer service, best selling ride on in the industry.:usflag::clapping::waving:

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

did the same thing to one of my units today!!! how funny. love the new speedometers and we are getting more of them to replace the garmins.

5. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Ya, I love the new ones to. Did u do the new deflector as well? I really like the locking feature of it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yes, i did not realize there is a locking feature>!@? i have not actually used it yet, and it is on the new machine we got a while back, but it has not spread fert yet, only liquids

7. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

nice.. the 4th pic down i see a nozzle.. tell us about it?