1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Did some spring cleaning to my website.

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by BSDeality, Feb 28, 2006.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I havent had much time to tinker any more, but I have to do something with the menu links, it just ain't right now.

Sure thing Ideal, just send me a check for $200/mo for mowin service and you can have your pizza. (no delivery though)
  2. Ideal Lwns & Landscp

Ideal Lwns & Landscp LawnSite Member

Do you cut the lawn at the pizza parlor and work out some kind of deal...Sounds like you might be able to use this at other places, like maybe ice cream parlors too. This is a neat idea!!!!!Different..
  3. BSDeality

nope, just a place i eat lunch at every day durin the season. He sells me the pie's at cost.
  4. jblawns123

jblawns123 LawnSite Senior Member

Much better on the header!

Change the font to something smoother, and the font color different than the border color, or change the border color different than the font.

Then sir, you have a great looking effective website layout.
  5. ESprinklers

ESprinklers LawnSite Member

One thing you can do to the sub-navigation menus is to just change them to a different color from the main menu items. That way that stand out a little better and make finding them easier to navigate.
  6. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

7. BSDeality

It's a shame I haven't had time this whole season to fix some of these issues yet. Thanks for the comments though guys. It's almost offseason, thats when I do my major tinkering.