did someone just remove my thread

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by grass disaster, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

about my junk exmark experience

2. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Did it really get tossed??? UH OH!!! Freedom of speech...unless ya bad mouth the sponsers lol

3. grass disaster

well yes i kind of did

just one particular machine though

the lazer z

man what a pile and it only had a 100 hrs on it.

the thing ran like it was going to explode. it wanted to keep running when you shut it off. the hydrolics were also loud and felt sloppy.

the seat was junk

i can't believe you people brag these things up

i do own a exmark walk behind and it's a very nice machine. i just don't care for the rider.

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I have heard other stories of posts that have been deleted about bad mouthing the sponsors so i'm not too surprised.

5. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, it got deleted. I responded to your thread and it denied me access. Ditto above posters. :nono:

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Glad to see you back again mower_babe:) But yes that was a big :nono:

7. grass disaster

did you agree with my opinion?

8. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Not too impressive is it? I mean, the best thing about PUBLIC forums is for everyone to S H A R E their experiences, good or bad. Unless you put info out there that was unsubstantiated then I would be less than impressed with the moderators. I know they are paying the bills but c'mon, deleting a post cuz it contained a bad experience from an end user.........sad sad sad indeed.

9. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

An earlier post I entered containing the story of myself being caught using the bathroom in the middle of a customers lawn was deleted. I was merely asking for help (like a really really good explanation for my actions) and POOF, it was gone. I can see them deleting that stuff but not what I mentioned in my previous post.

10. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Hello,
    When I returned home, I saw it was gone. However, I did take a look at it.
    There was NOTHING constructive about it. You see, saying things like junk, garbage, and crappy just really isn't cutting it. WHY was it junk, WHY was it garbage... etc, etc.

Maybe you should have said things like how many DAYS you tested it, (meaning how much seat time you actually had on it), have long you have been in biz to show what experience you have when rating a mower.
    You see, your post was nothing but a total unconstructive bash.
    If you want to discuss this further, please pm me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.