Did you ever want this? secrets to growth

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowing king, Dec 17, 2000.

1. mowing king

mowing king LawnSite Member
    from ct

I am going to start a green business group to focus on the business side of the green ind. this group will be nonprofit. i want a small group of green professionals to get together 3 times per year. During each meeting members will gives the talks on Goal setting,marketing,operations, employees,estimating, sales and other topics the group chooses. In the goal setting you will be paired witha goal guider, you will talk monthly to keep each other on tract in reaching your goals.
    I want the people in the groups to give the talks to keep cost down and limit speakers. the member giving the talk will share with the others his knowledge and what works and what does not. it will be $200 to join for the year to cover the cost of start up and the yearly meetings,

the members must be active and must live in noncompeting markets in New England. this is not a passive assoc you must be active. at this time i think a group of 12 would be good.

if you want in or have good ideas do it now.
    If you want to join e-Mail me .

P.S. this is for builder types (positive people who want to grow the business)