Did you get a discount on your Z?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by tacoma200, Jun 12, 2005.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Just wondering if your dealers gave you a good price on your Z or Super Z or do they pretty much go by the list prices? Thanks...........

2. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

You should get 15 - 20% discount off MSRP. If you don't then call another dealer.

3. tacoma200

Thanks just what I wanted to know.

4. tacoma200

My local dealer priced me a 27 hp Super Z 60" for $7850 plus tax and he said the way they work the $1500 rebate didn't really apply. Not sure I understand that, I thought the rebate was from the company. Anyway I called Hustler and they said that was a very competitive price. I can get 27 hp Exmark Z for $8600 (tax included) out the door so I don't see a big price advantage. This mower shopping is a pain. I may just wait.

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

MSRP on the 27/60 Kohler powered Super Z is $9,899.00.
    The rebate program is $1,500.00 off of MSRP nothing else, this is given at the sale time by the dealer.
    So your rebate program price would be $8,399.00, your getting a lower price of $7,850.00, buy it, your not going to find them cheaper than that.
    You are getting a great price on a great machine.
    You cant compare this unit to the eXmark 27hp unit, the Super Z has larger pumps, larger wheel motors, faster ground speed, and a hydro cooler, none of which are on the eXmark your pricing.

Pj