diesel prowler mid cut speed?

Discussion in 'Encore Equipment' started by WREBELMACHINE, Jul 11, 2006.

1. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Gentlemen I am currious as to what your true ground speed is on the diesel prowler? The reason I ask is when I first got mine I was dissapointed in its speed loved everything else but the speed. I talked to my dealer about it and he had it me bring it in. I do not know exaclty what he did but this thing gets it done now. Guestion is are you going to speed these machines up in the future or will I need to have my dealer speed them up?

2. Encore Mfg.

Encore Mfg. LawnSite Member

Technically the Prowler Series goes about 10mph.....The unit you have may just have needed a little bit of tweeking. Since we get all of the components shipped to us by various vendors that provide us w/ the pumps, wheel motors, engines, etc.....everything that could influence the speed.....there are some variables where a little bit of tweeking needs to be done once the units has been put to work....I am glad the unit is performing to your liking....because that's what we are here for!

If you have any questions of our Service Techs, please feel free to call 1-800-267-4255 or contact your Encore 'Professional' Dealer!

Thanks!

3. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

I had the same issue with my diesel. My dealer which is the same as rebels set mine up as well I could not be any happier now!