DIESEL SECRET - anyone using it???

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 1cooltreeguy, Jan 7, 2008.

1. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

Are you using Diesel Secret? Is it working out for you? Pros, cons????:dancing::dancing:
  2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

No mystery mix in my fuel, they can't tell me what it's made of then I don't want it, even less so when it's all just claims.
  3. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

What is it? :confused:
  4. 1cooltreeguy

5. AtoZ

AtoZ LawnSite Member

It sounds good. I wonder if it works. I'm paying about $3,000 a month in fuel. That sucks!!! I'd try it if I talked to someone that has taken the plunge...
  6. American_Lawn

American_Lawn LawnSite Member

I am not sure about making it yourself, but I saw a show on tv where they put a veggie-deisel in a car and it kicked butt on the drag strip. I think it was on MTV where they take beat up cars and then restore them. I will try finding a link and post it on here.
  7. GradeMan

GradeMan LawnSite Member
    from canada

Wouldn't trust it, Some times I will add a little automatic trans fluid to give the fuel injector pump a treat. I seen old farmers add a liter of gas to a full tank of diesel, They have been doing it all there lives and says it gives it a little kick, but I wouldn't do it
  8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Seafoam for my diesel, that stuff is the bomb.
  9. 1cooltreeguy

say what? what is that?:confused:
  10. IA_James

IA_James LawnSite Silver Member
    from Iowa

I think this is one of those waste vegetable oil set ups where you go around and ***** yourself to KFC etc etc, filter the daylights out of it, cook the snot out of it (has acids and water in it after use I think) and then you better not get caught by your DOT.

Seafoam Green is a product that some people use to clean tanks, lines, and injectors on fuel injected gassers and diesels.