Lawn Care Forum banner

Difference T180/T190?

18K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  norsky 
#1 ·
What are the main differences between the T180 & T190?
Found a nice one owner T180 w/ 1500hrs, joysticks for $16k obo. Based off the specs it should handle my 2k pnd sandbag attachment with no problem, great size for running a brush mower for cutting the vacant lot contract I have etc. I would get a cab front door to use when running mower.
How does this one check out fellas?

Tracks/sprockets

See less See more
#27 ·
I have a Cousin runs a United Rental Store was RSC STORE. They buy Bobcats They are cheaper then other brands on there fleet price
When it was RSC they had a mix of Skid steers a lot of Gehl's

Good luck make your self Happy
Bobcat is smart, they offer killer deals to rental houses on their machines. The more rental machines they have, the more potential buyers that are exposed to their product, and when they (rental customers) are ready to buy, they buy what they are used to running. Smart.

#28 ·
Yea zero or reduced interest is not free. Usually you can opt for the low interest or go with regular interest rate with a reduction in purchase price. Paying cash can get you a better deal if your not trading anything in. However usually the dealership gets a small cut when you finance though them so it actually takes money out of their pocket when you pay cash. This is at least what I have run into.

My personal opinion is that the T-190 is a pig. Maybe for some light duty applications it works (obviously it does since they sell a bunch of them), but if you plan on working it, I would walk right by. I have run three new machines over the years and all where equally helpless. Struggled to climb out of basements, could not push material worth a dam. The feedback in the controls was a constant fight and the constant whine of the hydraulics going over relief made for a miserable experience. If you want a BC I would go with the larger machines, but this is me.
I've owned 10 new Bobcats since 1998 and the good ones were the early years. Nothing but problems since 2003 with my purchases. Two of them were 190's and I had 3 300's. sure the 300 had plenty of power and lift along with a slew of other problems that made it easy after a while to just say no.

#30 ·
Yes you do pay for it somewhere along the line, I have never heard of a default rate on a piece of equipment. When we buy anything we run the low apr against taking the rebate and using our local bank. I would take a payment over down time ANY day.
Alot of people believe payments are the devil on this site. Personally I finance whatever I can. I would rather have the cash and make payments

#33 ·
I've still got the mustang in mind.
I had choice T190 or the 5240 Gehl its same as a Mustang

I love my Gehl I'm glad I pick it The 2 speed I have will helps me During winter time
Yesterday I was redoing a beds around a Kraft factory They had to be widen to 3' and have depth of 4'' of pea gravel And we only had one place to dump new rock So had long ways to haul with 2 speed didn't seem to bad

You have to pick what works for you

Happy hunting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.