Different Mower Brands

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by blythefieldacreslawncare, Feb 10, 2014.

1. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

Hustler X-ONE and an older FasTrack. For me, they're great machines. I have an excellent dealer, as well.

2. blythefieldacreslawncare

blythefieldacreslawncare LawnSite Member

What Dealer?

3. Diesel Dude

Diesel Dude LawnSite Member

Well I feel like Kawasaki's and Kohler's quality has gone down hill from what they used to be. I've seen many threads of Kohlers leaking oil and Kawasaki's with their issues as well. If your doing what is recommended in the manual then your doing good pm. If you do more then recommended then thats even better. Bottom line is thing break and ware out. If it wares out early then it either poor pm or poor quality from the manufacturer.

4. Diesel Dude

Diesel Dude LawnSite Member

Their are many good brands of commercial mowers. What kind of dealers do you have that are in your area?

5. blythefieldacreslawncare

blythefieldacreslawncare LawnSite Member

I buy all my equipment from weingartz. They sell mainly Exmark and Toro. For some reason they are big into cub cadet...i would never buy one

6. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

You're too far away and, supposedly, the VX4 deck doesn't do well in your grasses. But, Jeffrey Outdoor Power, here in Taylorville, IL.