Dillon's Lawn Care Photo Thread!!!!! LOTS OF PHOTOS!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DillonsLawnCare, Mar 22, 2010.

1. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

The dealer gave me the Great Dane as a back up mower from where my Toro was in the shop for repairs. The Toro's spindle was off by 1/2 an inch. the factory drilled the holes wrong. The Great Dane was a good mower. I enjoyed using it. It cut just like my scags do now. Thanks!:usflag:

2. DillonsLawnCare

The Toro that I had, produced a horrible cut. It was a 2008 Z400 series. 52" 7-gauge deck. The factory had drilled the holes that the spindle bolts on to, wrong. So they had to fix it. even after they fixed it, it still cut horrible. Even in damp conditions, the deck would build up and bog that engine down like you wouldn't believe. Horrible design on the 7-Gauge deck. Now as for the Turbo-Force, GREAT cutting deck!! Outstanding cut every time!! I just didn't have the money to get the Turbo-Force model at the time. So we basically shun that Toro and that dealer from us. :usflag:

3. DillonsLawnCare

That's all the pictures I have for tonight. I'll take pictures of my current equipment tomorrow and post it up!!!

Thanks!!

4. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Dang, thats sucks. I liked my toro non-turbo, that was, until I got a 7 Iron, but is was a good mower. Mine was the 48", best of luck, keep posting the pictures!!

5. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Everything looks very nice man. Best of luck this season.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you've had quite the setup, good luck this season.

7. Pat'sPerfectLawnService

Pat'sPerfectLawnService LawnSite Senior Member

looks like you are set, im working on getting 20-25 lawn accounts myself. good luck this season.

8. A.Landscaping

A.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking Equipment! I like the pictures. Did you make those steps in the begining? Nice looking stripes to. What truck+trailer you hauling everything in? Good pics!! :dancing:

9. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Looks really good man!

Invest in some good sun glasses and an ipod though (ya prolly already got one). No sense in takin a bouncing rock or other item in your eye and mowing is much more enjoyable with some good tunes!

10. brucec

brucec LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Dillon I have talked to you before on LS. Your stuff looks good, keep pluggin' away! I see you are from Brentwood, TN, ever run into Dave Ramsey?