Dillon's Lawn Care Photo Thread!!!!! LOTS OF PHOTOS!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DillonsLawnCare, Mar 22, 2010.

1. becpropertymaint.

becpropertymaint. LawnSite Senior Member

is that a new deck on the scag walk behind?? looks brand new

2. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

...............,...........,....,.,.,..........................................

CIMG2162.JPG

CIMG2163.JPG

CIMG2164.JPG

CIMG2165.JPG

CIMG2166.JPG

3. Pat'sPerfectLawnService

Pat'sPerfectLawnService LawnSite Senior Member

o you were still uploading pics so when i posted that comment the pic of your billy goat and rest of your equipment wasnt up. my bad

4. DillonsLawnCare

Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For now~~~~

CIMG2167.JPG

CIMG2168.JPG

CIMG2169.JPG

CIMG2170.JPG

5. DillonsLawnCare

No, I just repainted it actually. It looked horrible, but if you look closely, its the wrong shade of orange for Scag.:dancing: I'm in the process of painting the whole mower. Just been busy...
    Yeah, That's all the photos for now!! No Biggie! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Nice Scags and equipment man.

7. mooseman

mooseman LawnSite Member

extremely nice setup, you got me drooling over that wildcat, ive always loved those. and im going to guess the trucks got a 4.2l v6? hows it pull?

8. DillonsLawnCare

Thanks!!
    Thanks man! I love the Wildcat. Got it last summer!!! only 160 hours on the beast!!! Yeah, you guessed right on the truck. 4.2 v6. It pulls pretty good. You can tell when the trailer is loaded down, but I've had no problems with it. It misfires a little bit every now and again. Still haven't figured out the remedy. Good truck overall. I picked it up for $1650 CASH. Just hit 150,000.

9. mooseman

mooseman LawnSite Member

heck, you cant beat that kind of a deal thats for sure and that truck will last for a while too, cant beat a ford imo haha, great stuff once again!

10. 1993lx172

1993lx172 LawnSite Bronze Member

Good deal man looks like you have your head in the right place, a trait lacking in many of your/our generation. I started off at age 12 with much of what I have in my sig and eight years later, not much has changed lol. Are you going to keep at it through college (assuming that you are going to) or are you going to hang it up after you graduate? My advice to you would be to keep at it and when/if you go to college thin down your roster to your highest paying yards. I had around 12 last year and let me tell ya, once I started classes it was tough but doable.

I hope that your business continues to grow and expand and I wish you the best of luck, my little service is in its twilight years, anywhere between 2 and 4 years (depending if I get an apartment and start living up by school full time) and then I'm out. If you are still doing lawn-care by then I'll have some good leads for you.