Dingo Excavator picts

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Grn Mtn, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

looking for something else yesterday and ran across these picts from a job I did back in 2002. It was my first time with a mini, and I got to use the excavator attachment. Definitely not as powerful as a mini-ex, but it sure was fun.

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Very cool.
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Gotta love a Dingo!
  4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

saves a lot on manual labor!!! i want a tracked one for next year.
  5. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

tracked would have been great, this was a 322 or 222 and did get stuck, luckily with the arm on i was able to push myself back out of the mud.
  6. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

i have not used the excavator attachment yet. I have been wondering how strong they are, and if they were worth the almost $10K price tag.
  7. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

looks good, need one for my dingo. i have a 222 wheeled unit and have rented a tracked unit. would not trade my wheeled unit for a track. the wheeled model is much more useful and visibility out front is 100% better than the track model.
  8. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

How did that machine do with those stumps? Did it hesitate? What engine do or did that have in it?
  9. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

I am not trying to be a jerk BUT a tracked Dingo with a 4-1 bucket would be able to rip those stumps out that are pictured a lot quicker than with the combo you used. Also for grading and the last picture and removing the debris.

It would only cost about $2500 versus the close to $10K

Now if you were digging trenches that would be a different story.

Nice pictures of work though.
  10. GradeMan

GradeMan LawnSite Member
    from canada

What do you think of the dingo? Can it lift a full bucket to maxium reach without being tippy?