1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dingo System Hot Listing on Ebay

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by shakro, Feb 26, 2006.

1. shakro

shakro LawnSite Member

2. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

That Dingo looks to be in great condition with a lot of attachments. Does anyone know how much just the 425TX cost new? With that many attachments and a trailer it looks to be a good deal.
  3. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

It does look like it could be a great deal but who knows what he set the reserve at, thats a lot of attachments!
  4. mmacsek

mmacsek LawnSite Senior Member

I demoed a 425 at a show in Harrisburg last Nov. I ended up buying a smaller one because that is what I could afford. I believe Yardpro purchased one and can give price info. If my memory is correct the machine is about 20K and the attachments are not cheap. I don't know how the rest of the country is but the used market is HOT in my area. There are none for sale used. Matt
  5. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

they retail for $19,500.00
    we bought about 6K worth of attachments so we got ours for about $14,700.00

it was the end of the year, ans the salesman really wanted the sale.

this looks like a good setup.. The dingo is at the lateset a 2003 model. You can tell by the exposed black gas tank.

the cultivator alone is $5500.00... this would be well over 30K if all bought new.