Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by 6'7 330, Jun 27, 2005.

1. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

My partner is checking into the dingo. Toro’s Website leaves little to be desired. It appears many attachments are available. He looked at the TX425, With A 25 horse Kohler
    Appears, as if it might fit our needs, your thoughts and comments Would be appreciated. It Would be nice, to read the words of owners With real World experience. Words off a poor Website, are not a substitute for real World experience.
  2. DowntoEarthLLC

DowntoEarthLLC LawnSite Member
    from VA

3. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

i have used them many times and have a friend who owns a rental store. rubber tracks are a must they really save the turf when using. I moved 10 tons of top soil in 4 hours with the dingo only moving it about 30 yards. they run about 15,000 with a few attavhments I believe.
  4. Rented a 422 I think is the number, it had tracks. We used it in a yard where we couldn't get a tractor or skid steer in, I was really impressed for a small piece of equipment it is powerful. If we was doing a lot of small places I would have one.
  5. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Use a 425 with tracks and a 42in bucket every week. Couldnt live without..Best machine invented.
  6. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you,

For all the info,great piece of machinery.Worth every dime!
  7. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

For $15k, can you justify buying a mini skid over a used skid if you plan on using for 1-acre sized lots?