dinner is good

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John at JDH Select, May 13, 2004.

1. John at JDH Select

John at JDH Select LawnSite Member
    from Indy

I have a few "extra special" clients that spend a great deal of money with my company annually. I take care of their personal residence, business and receive a large number of referrals from each. These are the kind of clients that everyone wants, but seldom receives. My service to these clients is TOP NOTCH, but I try to do a little extra to ensure the relationship. A few times per year I will mail a gift certificate to a steak house, or drop by a hanging planter for their porch. Based on reaction, I think this is a great return for the $$$. I am just curious if anyone else takes care of their clients in this manner.

2. timinkc

timinkc LawnSite Member

my great clients get birthday cards, and christmas gifts...everyone gets a christmas card

3. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Absolutely, I have only 2 or 3 of those "extra special" customers and you can be damn sure I take care of them. I have one customer who has given me, extra money ( tip ) and has given me equipment and even all the way to letting me use his condo in Fla. for free. You must take care of those who take care of you.

4. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

for a few of the great ones i have sent a gift certificate. Check out livelob.com they have some great ideas.

kane