Dino's got a new baby!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by vince, Jun 6, 2000.

1. vince

vince LawnSite Member

Hey out there, not a snow post but a possible new driver for plow king 35 in the year 2017. Dino's wife gave birth to a new baby girl on Monday June 05,2000. I spoke with him last night and all is well. I thought since he does so well on this forum that he should exceed himself in babymaking. Good going old buddy.<p>By the way it was a excellent SIMA getogether. It was good to meet and see John Parker, Alan Nadeau, Brian Morley, Dino from this site and many of our SIMA friends. I thought the Hotel was adequate, the rooms were large and cool, the food was good, the prizes were terrific and the talk was all about snow and ice management. <p>Lets keep this open as well as possible through the summer.<p><br>vince
  2. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Dino congratulations,i find that girls are much better snow plow drivers so please tell your new daughter that when she is 17 i'll hire her to run 1 of my trucks,naw lets put her in a loader.Way to go Dino,what is her name?<p>----------<br>J PARKER<br>914-485-4200
  3. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

Vital stats<br>Alexandra Taylor Tudisca<br>7.4 lbs 21.5&quot; long born 6-5-00 @ 3.15 pm<br>Wife started labor just 24 hrs after me getting home from the SIMA symposium.<br>As a side note, while at the hospital, I ran into the head of maint. and the snow plowing contractor that does the facility, talked shop and may have sold some edges and magic.<br>So always think snow.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org
  4. DaveO

DaveO LawnSite Member

Dino,<p><br>CONGRATS!!!! Guess you'll have to start looking at a CREWCAB Duramax......<p>Dave
  5. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

You got that right DaveO.<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org
  6. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Congrats.<p>I just got back from vacation in alaska. I have 3 boys, i don't know what is better. <p>Geoff
  7. slingshot

slingshot LawnSite Member
    from pa

congrats dino.. i dont know you aside from reading about your knowledge but i also just had a baby [well my wife did ] dec 6/99 anthony. you never know how it feels to love somthing that much until you have a little one good luck and get your sleep when you can ...mark
  8. Alan

Alan Member

This makes your second daughter, doesn't it? I think you will find that as you get older boys will happen,,, you no longer have the power to blow the ba**s off them. <p>Congrats, mah Man!!
  9. firedog

firedog LawnSite Member

congrads on the new arrival. I have a 1 year old son and one due in august this year. SLEEP? whats that.<p>rob
  10. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Congradulations Dino that is great.