1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

dipping in fluid film

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Aug 1, 2009.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i did this a while back but, never got around to posting the pics til this moment. now i've used fluid film on a lot of things since discovering it. i believe this use will deliver dan a lot of pleasure:) or.... make him spit his coffee at the puter screen;) see this time i dipped my balls in fluid film:cool2: what?;) i did dip my balls;) my... trailer balls:laugh: i've got one of the interchangable ball mounts so, i dipped the shank and all 3 balls into my gallon of fluid film. i then placed the 2 balls i don't use in a peanut butter jar and, put it in the tool box on the truck. thanks to them being coated in fluid film i know they wont rust do to the condensation and junk even when not in use:cool2: i even got ya a pic dan of me sportin my ff shirt + hat while showin off my coated balls:laugh::laugh:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

here's a pic of the hitch and a pic of the shank the balls ride on. i coated the hitch/dipped the shank 3 months ago and both are still repelling the water! you can still feel the fluid film on them when you touch them as well. it's a wonderful thing:cool2::cool2:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Your married,huh?At least they aren't in your wife's purse!

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

nope aint married, single as can be. very good statement on your part though:clapping:

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I was gonna say, it's been getting a little quiet in here, lol. Cool pics!

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

too quiet! thanks for the compliment:waving:

7. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

At least Dano won't have to put out a warning about dipping some FF between the check and gum's!

8. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Im curious, why the peanut butter?

9. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool pics, and great application!!! That's the first I've heard about dipping trailer balls with Fluid Film, but it's an excellent idea! That will keep them lubed up and coated for a long time. Way to go. :drinkup:

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

the jar was the perfect size