1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Direct Mail EVERYONE!!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Husky, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Husky

Husky LawnSite Member

I'm thinking of doing soem direct mail too,, I've done it locally,, with the names I looked u and got myself,,..

You fellas with larger mailnig areas,,where do you get your mailing lists,,and how do you set this up and go for it,,what do you include in your mailings???

I love business card magnets,, works well,had people the next year calling cause of that damn card...
  2. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

There is a printing business in my city that has direct mail lists broken down into 200 addresses I think. The addresses are grouped by area also.

3. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

4. Husky

Husky LawnSite Member

worked didn't it!!!!
  5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Husky,

Here is a post with some helpful information.

Mailing lists
  6. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I am doing some direct mail for next season as well...it seems to be the best idea for me because I have control over the area that I may be working in next season.
  7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Prepare to spend some money, but I guess it's no object to you. I spent $2K for 5000 postcards....thats for everything....list, print and postage.

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Husky- I PMed you with the info on flyer distribution. Hope its helpful.