Direct Mailing Info and Source

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by naturescaretaker, Jan 23, 2005.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

You mean $70 for the mailing list, right?

2. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Yes. $70 bucks for just the list.

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Coast

Maybe you mis-understood me. The local company here provides the mailing list by house value and address the post cards. They also mail them by bulk rate, all for $0.20 each. I must pay for the post card printing separately.

Maybe I mis understanding But you bought the list and then stuck the address labels and then purchased stamps for $ 0.23 each. Is that Correct??

4. naturescaretaker

No. I bought the list and downloaded it for future mailings. Zairmail did everything else. I did not touch a postcard. They did everything. No bad for a full color postcard.

5. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

COASTAL--------Again thank you,thank you and thank you. You have again gave us guys some more usefull info. I am going to check them out for mailing lists. I have been talking to 48hour print to print postcards.All I need is a mailing list. :waving:

6. j.kelley

j.kelley LawnSite Member

Coastal, where did you find a list for $70.00? How many names again?

7. naturescaretaker

2984 actual pieces went out. We edited the list down some.

8. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Stuff like this is why I love this website. Three cheers for Lawnsite and the men and women who frequent it. You guys are the best (in this case, "guy" is not gender-specific, okay Jodi?).

9. grassworks

grassworks LawnSite Member

Looks like they've more than doubled thier price now (.49 per post card) :angry: ..... lawnsite must have been too good to them.

10. KINGjosh

KINGjosh LawnSite Senior Member

were these double sided? Can they even mail a double sided out, or does it have to be blank on the address side?