Direct Mailing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ashs inc, Feb 5, 2007.

1. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

I want to mail postcards to certain neighborhoods. what is the best way to get the address for these certain neighboorhoods. thanks.
  2. Lawn Simplicity LLC

Lawn Simplicity LLC LawnSite Member

Start at the first house on one side of the street getting the house #, & while driving slowly make sure they follow numerical order. Or go to city hall & look them up there. I've done it both ways. I also send out to every other house on the street. If it doesn't go well, then I fire off to the others. Saves some on postage. When they see you in the neighborhood & like what they see, they will call or stop you.
    Good Luck,
  3. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

If i want to target a certain area I will drive through and get one address from each street i want to target. then i go to and do a reverse address lookup. Type in the addy and when it gives you the name it will say "find neighbors". This will give you everyones name/address on that street and print them out. Very easy to get the info for 200-300 homes in a matter of minutes without an expensive software program. Try your own address in this link.