Direct mailing?????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jon99, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

The mention of direct mailing in another thread got me thinking... What type of advertisment do you direct mail??? Simply a flyer in an envelope or do you mail something of better quality????

2. Equipguy

Equipguy LawnSite Senior Member

For commercial accounts we do a cover letter and our brochure. We do the same for Homeowners Assn, Condo's etc. Residential we just mail the brochure but we send it 4 times a year to the same zip code. You'd be surprised how many people hang on to the mailing and call later. We code each mailing too, it help track our results. Good luck.

3. GrassMaster84

GrassMaster84 LawnSite Member

You should include a detailed brochure and a letter or summary of all the work you do.

4. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Check out lawncaresuccess its at the top of the page.They have all you need for direct mailing.:)

5. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

They do have a good start for you, the hardest part is getting started. They give you some good ideas but you have to customize and ad to it. There are lots of great books you can read on direct mail also.

6. PRO PROPERTY CARE

PRO PROPERTY CARE LawnSite Member

mine have a flyer.This has the logo, what we offer , and then some major details of these services and a discount offer then a simple thanks for your time and have wonderfull day with my name.
    I attach a business card with a paper clip and mail it.
    :dizzy: