Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you walked across the front of the machine on the tracks and then jumped to hard ground and walked out? I dont know, maybe your spiderman with awesome operating skills? :laugh:

I was in my first class, Journalism, when I was trying to watch those video's, darn blocks.. I finally got to watch them, Dirtman Thanks!

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I walked out but can you see where?

I can feel the bottom in some places, but then 12" further out it drops of to never, never land:laugh:

I'm actually sitting on mats in that picture. I guess you can say it's a little firmer than liquid

3. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh my sweet lord Ron! I swear you have had a new sig pic almost every week for the last 3 weeks!:nono:

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I like to change it every few days, just like my undies.

5. Dirtman2007

My new ride comes tomorrow :cool2:

[​IMG]

6. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Those things are SICK! Let me know what the top speed is on that bad boy, I'm curious.

Edit, just looked it up, 6.2 in high gear. Not bad. And it spins 360 degrees on the housing, that's pretty sweet.

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Not to get off subject, but Dirtman that isnt your skid on that lowboy is it?

8. Dirtman2007

Na it's my buddies TL 140, he was just moving all his stuff back to his lot. It looks small compared to that truck!

9. Dirtman2007

yeah it seems like it goes faster than that. I've ran it a few times before, actually I dropped and broke my camera in that truck the last time I used it. I was trying to get a good cab video when I hit a bump and:realmad::realmad::gunsfirin:gunsfirin:wall:wall:cry::cry::(

I'll be a little more carfull this time.

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

those things are huge!!!!! but what a tiny little dump box on it!! whats it haul one scoop at a time?