Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

the takkie is beat enough, now your goin to put a hammer on it.. :dizzy: :laugh: Is it a rental?

Looks like fun, I assume they through this irrigation line in after you did your drain lines? If they didnt, its your own fault.. :hammerhead: :laugh:

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

The hammer is sunbelt green ain't it?

yes this job is just full of after thoughts. I'm fine with that cause its given me tons of extra work but its turning into a maze undeground. Next I've got two power lines to trench and a couple more water lines for the horsies so they can drink:)

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, but that dont mean its from sunbelt! :hammerhead: They usually got them plastered with stickers..

4. Dirtman2007

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Tiny hammer in a big package, geez that sex toy looks like a 250 pounder.

6. Dirtman2007

Its a 500 pounder.

I swear I could get a laborer from lowes and give him a 10lbs sledge and it would do more.

7. burnthecouch

burnthecouch LawnSite Member

If that looks like the same Kent breaker United Rentals rents, the sledge would be about a million times faster.

8. Dirtman2007

So the hammer on the skid steer was a joke. So I brought the volvo up there with the intension of getting something done. I tore the road all to hell but I got a trench for my line. had to go around one to make it work. I hate rock.

some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Volvo to the rescue....................again.

10. Dirtman2007

Do you know how it feels to hammer and cut on a rock for over 2 hrs and only get about 3' of trench done. Then say screw it and bring the big boy up there and rip the entire rock up in 5 minutes. If I only knew I could do that from the start!