Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Well its hard work to me, I much rather sit on the yanmar and dig trench, but after about 30 minutes you get a crook in your neck from looking at the offset boom.

Oh well I've done everything alone. might as well finish it alone.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: :laugh: I was just messing with in that first part, I think you've spent to much time on the machine, time to head back for a little ditch ***** action.. ;) :cool2: :weightlifter: :laugh:

And I get ya, but it can be fun at times, add a little challenge to it is what makes it fun..

3. Dirtman2007

thanks, yeah with all the rain and warm weather it sprouted in less than a week, its almost been two weeks and its 3" high.

4. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I thought the secret to removing a section of sidewalk was to cut it with the diamond saw in each crack, then get under it with forks, lift and do your work, then put it back like a patiostone, and hope no one notices? That's what I do.

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Dad used to core drill them back in Ohio.. :cool2:

6. bobcatexc

bobcatexc LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Why would you core drill a sidewalk JR, core drilling is where you cut a circular hole in the concrete. Do you mean use a horizontal drill (Bore under):cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Riverwalk everytime I want to save a piece like that I end of chipping the edges, now if I don't plan on saving the concrete it comes out perfect, go figure.

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh::laugh: Ain't that the truth.

8. Dirtman2007

Remember we are talking about junior here:laugh::laugh::laugh:

9. ClearViewGroup

ClearViewGroup LawnSite Member

just got back from raliegh chris..once again I failed to track you down though!

10. Dirtman2007

lol, Its hard to find me, I'm always hid out of sight.