Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

2 scoops wet, 4 scoops dry. But it will go places nothing else will go. It's got the undercarriage of a PC300

It only costs $225,000 if you would like to buy one:dizzy:

2. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

dirtman.......probably a bad thought/question........but what will pull that out when it gets stuck........ok, forget I even mentioned that......

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

a 6x6 artic volov couldnt work? it would move way more dirt and i have seen those things go in some crazy amounts of mud.

4. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know exactly what an ADT puts down for PSI, but that tracked dumper is only 6.1 PSI fully loaded.

5. Dirtman2007

The only acess I have is this little 20' wide sewer line so there's no room to even try to turn one of those big volvo's around. the track truck has a 360 degree turntable on it which allows you to dump off the sides ect. Also the sewer line is only down about 3' so I really don't what alot of weight crossing it as the ground is already soft.

6. Mjh Excavating

Mjh Excavating LawnSite Member

I used one of those trucks about 2 years ago. The field we were in your feet were up to the ankles in soft stuff, and this thing loaded hardly made a mark in the grass. Awesome piece of equipment.

7. Dirtman2007

Well once again we change plans :hammerhead:

After moving more mud today we realized that it's just not enough mud to justify bringing in the track truck for a day so I've been elected to move it all with the takkie. Should keep me busy over the holidays

more mud moving today

Had both machines running today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the extended shoreline

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Swinging more mud
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EFdjBXEuWrk

8. P.Services

haha thats to funny. who was it that called the taki will end up on that job?

you need a massive bucket for it and it will go sooo much faster. call up your cat dealer and get a small wheel loader bucket like i did. i cant belive i worked for so long without mine.

9. Dirtman2007

Let's see...The person who
    Pays me,
    says it really want be that bad,
    Ahh we've move more than that before,

And finally, the one who will not be running the takkie.

I've got a big one yard bucket for it, it'll hold about 1.5 yards heaped up. that's all the machine needs with this wet crap, it'll be doing a wheelie anyways.

10. P.Services

no i was talking about rons early prediction.