Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Bobcat'nSTL

Bobcat'nSTL LawnSite Member

So instead of adopting a redneck for the day you adopted a Mexican for the day. What did you go to home depot to pick them up instead of walmart LoL:)
    I have had the chance to work with a few of those day laborers and they sure can work fast and efficient not to mention cheap.

2. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Those pics of you cutting the tree up in the water should have 'do not try this at home' written on the bottom lol.. no ear protection, no eye protection, no chaps/leg protection, and cutting out on tree that could collapse down into the water taking you and your saw with it.. oh well you're alive so that's what matters but I'd never let one of my guys near a saw again if I saw them doing it that way.

3. m&mmowing

m&mmowing LawnSite Member

wow, you've made me feel like a crack &hore, i've got threw this the last couple days, i'm done, and i want more.

4. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

todays adventure

pond is draining down

[​IMG]

so today I was told to just cut any line that was in my way... so I dug with a smile :laugh: With more stuff unmarked than marked, the cable guys said, chop it, we need something to do tomorrow... thats all I needed to hear.

whoops number 1
    [​IMG]

big whoops number 2, then main lines:laugh:

[​IMG]

we continue on :) Progress

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All done

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and now I'm ready to sit my ass on a machine in the A/C all day

5. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

did today's machine not have A/C?

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Jeebus, that's a some serious cable cutting.

7. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

can't believe they just let you cut through that cable, wow hahahah

8. Dirtman2007

I stopped the job until I had the ok from the cable guys... they said if you can work around them do so, if not, we need something to do tomorrow:laugh:

God I miss working in the country....

9. J. Peterson Grading

J. Peterson Grading LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

How wide is that Bota of yours there Chris?

I am looking at a smaller Prep tractor, but I need as much power as I can get and be only 48"

J

10. Dirtman2007

It has a 5' box blade on the back, I think the loader bucket is a few inches smaller. Its a 30 hp. I've been on a bunch of different tractors, this is the only one I would ever consider.