Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you think is pulling the trailer, Junior?

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

the bossmans truck, sense it is hooked up to a trailer in the first few pics

and now I see a little tiny piece of you truck in the pic with the cars on the flat bed..

3. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

It would also appear that the trailer the boss is pulling has sides on it :laugh:

Oh I just threw another trailer into the equation.... are you confused yet:laugh:

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I dont may much attention to detail like some of yall who can tell you how many nails are in the board you just ripped up! :hammerhead: Jeez......

5. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

My brothers neighbors garage burnt down on thanksgiving we seen the smoke and we drove over and helped move a camper,boat,and truck away from the garage and by then basically all we could do is just watch it burn. He had a crewcab dually superduty a couple quads a bass boat and some other things in there and after the fire the superduty prabably wasn't 4 foot tall to the top of the cab. The guys boy rode the quad in and covered it up while it was still hot and thats what caused it. The house was only 4-5 feet away and probably the only thing that saved it was the garage had brick walls and the wind was pretty strong blowing the fire away from the house.

6. Dirtman2007

Removing all the dead trees and finishing the cleanup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

had to get rid of me beam so I had to improvise

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All cleaned up

[​IMG]

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like the slab was broomed off.

8. Dirtman2007

A broom? you should know better... I used a 5' mini Excavator blade in high speed!

9. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Very clean, Nice job:drinkup:

10. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Chris, Any idea what initially caused the fire?