Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

It's a European thing, just about all of their stuff has those decals.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, okay, thanks Scag..

3. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

To be honest, I never understood it on the excavators. They have them on their backhoes, loaders, pretty sure on their skids as well, makes sense for roading.

4. Junior M

Its probably to keep somebody from running into one at night, or so its easier to see, I dont know either, europeans are a tadbit wierd, but they prolly say the same things about us. but who wouldnt see a 20ton machine? even if it was dark you would see the huge thing..

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

6. Junior M

You about didnt get it out, I love your in cab video's!

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I remember how much of a PITA it was with Volvo's power management to the tracks when the boom was being used, that's one and the only complaint I had against them.
    You sure kept your composure, if that was me, I'd be on top of the cab performing my f*ck you dance. :cool2:

8. Junior M

Your brother had a Volvo trackhoe? I knew he had a Volvo umm umm what do you call it, the trackhoe house on wheels, crap, yeah well you know what I mean, and it was just a rental wasnt it?

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

He owned a 290LC with cab guarding 2 buckets and Volvo's kick ass hydraulic bucket quick change system from early 2005-late 2007, but it was sold off, it wasn't as small as a 200 and it wasn't quite a 330.

I miss it dearly.

10. Junior M

He sells everything you like, I think he does it just to piss you off.. :laugh: