Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I'll get him back by selling one of his kids to the circus.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: Hopefully the same one you got sold too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

This machine pulls pretty good with the boom and tracks moving at the same time, this mud is some sticky Sh*t, really sucks the machine down.

I was starting to worry a little there towards the end when the back of the machine began to dissapear!

Here's a video just for you

Go takeuchi GO!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeR2LcxDOw&watch_response

4. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

You guys have some serious balls to tackle that stuff. I wouldnt touch that mud with an excavator. I would be wayyyyyyy too afraid to get stuck. Good job though.

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, it's on now!! BRING IT!!

6. jmf

jmf LawnSite Member
    from ny

Really! My SR80 (now Terex Positrack) is great in the mud but all I can think of is 3 hours of power washing. What do you do with that thing at the end of the day?

jmf

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Park it and go home!

8. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I think you need a highwalker undercarriage under your machines it would probably make life a little easier. A little less drag and you wouldn't be up to the house in mud all the time.

Volvo high 6.jpg

Volvo high 7.jpg

Volvo high 8.jpg

Volvo high 9.jpg

9. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm with DirtMan, I wouldn't risk it unless I was an employee that didn't have to pay to get it out lol. Thats crazy that you guys went through that stuff though. WOW

10. t190

t190 LawnSite Member

We had a Volvo 210BFX, good machine, really smooth. Really good track power for climbing around over stumps, up hills etc. There very similar to Deere's for smoothness in hydralics. that one in the picture is beat, look at the hockey stick guarding, and all the side panels have been replaced, and there not thin!
    For Dirtman, you should pitch for a new deere 2154, wow you would not believe the quality and how heavy duty those things are built!