Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

The lesson learned is LIVE IN THE SOUTH!!!

It don't get below zero, ok it rarely get's below 15 degress.

2. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks so much better after you dug it out and "defined" the embankment. You do some nice work, and you've got a lot of cool tools!

3. 5.0

5.0 LawnSite Member

man, nice setup! Is that pond in Lochmere? Looks familiar, but I can't place it...

4. Dirtman2007

It's in Greystone, off of sawmill road.

5. Dirtman2007

Today I went back out to the big horse arena project that I did in August of this year. Seeded and hayed in late october, the grass has come up pretty good and ht eentire 10 acre site looks good. They want me to finish building the 8'X16' dock for them as they don't have the time. I put the post in when I built the pond.

Here are some pictures of the site and arena. If anyone wants to see this project from the start, let me know and I'll post away some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The money shot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

It's.......so.....greeeeeeen!!!

7. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Nice green rolling hills landscape its nice. Don't see that here.

Definatly need a ride on lawn mower for that job your definatly not cutting it with a push sikkle bar mower :laugh:

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, that looks awesome! I remember you made a photo story on that job didnt you? and you got your dozer on that job too..

9. Dirtman2007

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Did you have your helper running the dozer while you ran the excavator? or vice versa?

Another question: Yall didnt have any erosion issues with being the way the it was graded towards the pond?