1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

SHHHH

I said I would get rid of it, Just not how:laugh:

It's out of sight... Out of mind.

The rest went to the scrap yard.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Ah, I see, what if they call you back to dig out the pond? Then you got to hide the thing, again... :laugh:

3. Dirtman2007

I'll dig a deeper hole to put it in:cool2:

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

It's just so nice to see current jobs with NO SNOW!!!

5. Junior M

I was wearing a short sleeve shirt today, and comfortable! You should spend one winter down here Ronnie..

6. Dirtman2007

We don't get snow, Just rain. My god is it wet around here. It rains just about every other day and then then next day is cloudy. The jobsites never dry off.

Look ma, Don't dont need my tracks to move.

[​IMG]

7. jefftb

jefftb LawnSite Senior Member

No joke. We're expecting 2-3" inches of rain in the next 36 hours (headed your way I think). That's more than some regions get in a week or a month. On top of everything else that we have received in the last 3 weeks. I'm already tired from worry and anxiety due to jobs sliding behind and its only January 5th. We have a four week job that must be finished by February 15th.

8. Junior M

I thought you were goin to slide down and hit the camera there for a minute! :laugh:

9. Dirtman2007

Don't you try that at home junior... You might hurt yerself:laugh: You Get that camera working yet??

Jeff:

Yeah the rain is heading our way. Hopefully the mountains will break it up some but I think were still expecting a inch or so. If it were all snow, I think we would look like Rons little piece of earth.

10. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Anybody from British Columbia will trade you for rain than snow anyday of the week. Everybody I talk to is sick of this ***t. It froze last night in some parts and the roads were skating rinks and people going into the ditch.