Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

No this one works and its paid for!

Pile keeps getting bigger when you add another days worth of clearing to it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris I love that quote in your signature, where did you get that?

3. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

There is bumper stickers out there that have that saying I have seen them around I think my brother had one stuck to one of his flatdeck trucks.

4. Bleed Green

Its very true and very sad. I have a feeling that its only going to become more and more true in the good ol USA with the current regime.

5. Dirtman2007

Oh what a day it was

Lost a tooth this morning and could not find it to save my life, decided to get all new ones so I took all the old ones off

[​IMG]

Come to find out the dealer only had one new tooth so I had to buy new pins and put the old ones back on WTF!!!!!

[​IMG]

Oh is that rain coming???

[​IMG]

Fire time!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Lol, the tooth story is funny. And that's quite the fire you've got going there!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Bleed Green

Love that, what a fire!

8. Dirtman2007

I could only work next to it for about 10 minutes or the glass in the cab got so hot I couldn't even put my hand on it! thats with the A/C wide open!!

9. Bleed Green

I would love to come down there and work with you guys. Your pics and video always look like such enjoyable times. I have always dreamed to learn and run heavy equip.

10. Dirtman2007

The Pictures really don't do justice from your stand point, it does look fun from the pictures because I usually take pics of the cool, neat, and interesting stuff.

I just don't show all the other BS that comes along with the job haha

its not all fun and games all the time, but I'm not good at anything else so look what I'm doing :laugh: