1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

haha this reminds me of what a friend of mine said " we're talkin' about balls deep"

2. snapper

snapper LawnSite Senior Member

3. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

You got better eyes then me or worse I'm not sure which cause all I see is the volvo and takkie:confused:

4. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

Chris what are your pad widths on the Daewoo and Volvo 210

5. Heavyduty1

Heavyduty1 LawnSite Member

Yall have a eye for detail, I still don't see it. I reckon I need to have my eyes checked.:dizzy:

6. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

So, is it the lack of grappliness you don't like about the root rake or the fact it is after your sandal wearing toes? Either one i could understand, but adding a grapple would probably fix both. Then again, welding on it might redouble its efforts to separate you and your toes.:rolleyes:

When are you going to trade the 210 and 220 in on that 290 roadbuilder i posted last year? It would take some work to kill the 35 ton drive motors on that bad boy.:drinkup:

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

get on youtube and watch his vids then you'll understand why Kreft was saying that.

8. Giles_uk

Giles_uk LawnSite Member

Chris if you opened the rear door on the truck barn door style if it does that would the tak fit inside the truck body so you could haul both machines at once, all you'd need is some little extension ramps off the trailer?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

36" pads

I've got a grapple for the skid steer as well. I don't use it much either now that I have the root rake for the dozer.

10. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

which vid on youtube is he talking about? I watched them and guess i still missed it.