1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

ron is 2 funny

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

So the bossman tore down a house last week while I was out of town. I was welcome back monday to finish cleaning up all the concrete.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did a little errosion job today. Homeowner was worried about the creek washing out the bank and causing the trees to fall.

Hauled in some boulders to protect the bank of the creek in the sharp turn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

Is that your 864?

4. bobcatexc

bobcatexc LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

You didn't know that Chris recenty purchased that Bobcat 864. Its all part of his new business plan, he's got Bobcat Ron moving south to run it full time, Ron would only come down if it had a 4n1 bucket.

5. Dirtman2007

nah it was the guy we were doing the job for.

6. RLS 2010

RLS 2010 LawnSite Member

I really like your work! That looks really natural. As always I look forward to seeing the pics of your work!

7. Dirtman2007

thanks! It was nice having all the small rock in the creeks to fill in the gaps between the big boulders. I thought it looked good.

todays new project.

Dredging out this pond on a golf course.

Today we focused on draining the water down, getting the valve unblocked and ditching the water to the dam so the muck can dry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

new mats for the mini!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now a time back in the past.

I build half of this damn( all the newer looking rock) back when I saw still in highschool after a hurricane busted it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Watch parking your truck on a golf course, somebody will hit it with a golf ball.. they got mine last week while we were pouring concrete around a pool.. :laugh:

9. Dirtman2007

Yeah no doubt. Good thing there arnt many playing golf this time of year. I kept trying to park it off to the side out of the way.

10. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

if the golfers play like i do you may want to park right in the middle of the fairway.