Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. SP Landscaping

SP Landscaping LawnSite Member

Man that is one massage tree!! How tall was it? I'll tell you what that Volvo is one man of a machine if you pushed a 6' round tree over

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

funny thing was it took me less than 10 minutes to get it on the ground. love oaks with their shallow roots.

3. Dirtman2007

Owner bought this house and wants to remodel and add on to it.

wants to clear out all the small trees and take down these 2 big oaks where a new addition will be going

[​IMG]

had a tree guy come in and take the tops out due to the lack of room to fall these tree and the amount and weight hanging over the house.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

its bad then you have to split the stump in half and its still a full trailer!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

thats some nice wood. Wish you were closer, i would have paid you guys BIG dollar for that timber.

5. mxridernorth

mxridernorth LawnSite Senior Member

Those things are huge! I may be going out on a limb (haha) but I don't think your strapping or blocking would pass inspection ;)

6. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice smile!! That is big wood though. Gotta love helping the tree guys.

7. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pictures. Let me be the first to congratulate you on 500 pages! 5 years of great videos/pictures and information!

8. Dirtman2007

its not like it was going to leap off lol. a chain and strap on each held it to the wood yard.

in the road or on the shoulder if it did roll off thats where it would have stayed :drinkup:

9. anthonyp

anthonyp LawnSite Member

I have enjoyed all your posts an pictures. Thanks Tony

10. mxridernorth

mxridernorth LawnSite Senior Member

Just yankin your chain (haha again). Around here if one of those rolled off, there'd be a hundred guys with chainsaws out there fighting each other for the firewood.