Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Pic numero 9 dont look no 7 or 8ft, looks more like oh I'd say 48in..

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I'd say you need to get your eyes checked. that's a 48" bucket there paco. maybe you should come up here and show me how it's done:laugh:

3. Junior M

Hey, I got a buddy we call paco.. :laugh:

I know, jeez, I swear, no one understands what I type tonight! I thought that channel was suppose to be 7 to 8ft wide, not 4ft, which is the width of your bucket, I was saying that like "that isnt 8ft wide, its only as wide as your bucket. Whats the deal?"

4. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

dam rednecks

5. Junior M

I know, I cant get away from the idiots.. :hammerhead::laugh:

6. hondarancher4435

hondarancher4435 LawnSite Senior Member

wow that is some impressive stuff you seem like an excellent operater i would not even consider taking an excavator out there

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mats, all I had for mats today were some logs and a half of a 45 foot trailer I tore in half.

8. Dirtman2007

Hey you use what you have sometimes. Logs work good until one breaks and gets stuck in the tracks, then the track falls off when your 150' from shore. The one leg crawl back to shore is no fun in the mud.:dizzy:

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

holy shat chris!!!!! thats a crazy job!!!

can you imagine how big a problem that would become if you did get stuck out there?

i knew a guy that got a 200 long reach stuck a mile out in lake huron, it took a huge cable to get it out. big $$$$

you must eat your lucky charms for breakfast to get away with that.

10. Dirtman2007

To be honest its really not that bad, I could probably get away without using mats. there is a lot of rock out here, some of it is only 1' deep. Then when then when the rock stops, it can get nasty!

we'll shall see what day 2 brings, I think a 1/3 of the way done.